SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University football team heads to Durham, New Hampshire, on Saturday to face No. 15 University of New Hampshire in its final non-conference game of the year. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. and the game will air live on ESPN3.
Opponent: No. 15 New Hampshire
Location: Wildcat Stadium | Durham, N.H.
Kickoff: 6:05 p.m.
Watch Live: ESPN3
Listen Live: WOON 1240 or onworldwide.com
Live Stats: StatBroadcast
- Bryant and New Hampshire will be meeting for the first time in program history on Saturday.
- The Wildcats will be the second member of the CAA that the Bulldogs face this season.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant will be playing a nationally-ranked opponent for the seventh time in DI program history. The Bulldogs are 2-4 in those games, posting victories over Robert Morris (2010) and Maine (2014).
- The highest-ranked team the Black and Gold have ever played was No. 1 Coastal Carolina in 2015.
- Bryant currently ranks ninth nationally in total offense (498.8) and third nationally in first downs (103).
- This marks the first time the Black and Gold have posted two games of 90+ plays and two games of 500+ yards in the same season.
- Redshirt junior QB Price Wilson (Marietta, Ga.) ranks fifth among all DI signal callers with 1,419 passing yards this season. He is averaging 354.8 yards per game.
- Redshirt sophomore Jean Constant (Delray Beach, Fla.) ranks eighth nationally with 161.3 all-purpose yards per game.
- Junior Thomas Costigan (Stamford, Conn.) is tied for the national lead in sacks with 5.5.
A bit about the Wildcats
- UNH enters Saturday's game with a 3-1 overall record and a 2-0 mark in CAA play. The Wildcats are coming off a 28-14 victory over Rhode Island last Saturday.
- The Wildcats have been one of the most consistent programs in the FCS and have made the FCS playoffs in each of the last 13 seasons, the longest streak in the country.
- UNH is averaging 25 points per game, 132 rushing yards per game, 271.5 passing yards per game and 403.5 yards of total offense.
- The Wildcats rank 15th nationally in turnover margin.
- QB Trevor Knight is the reigning CAA Co-Player of the Week after throwing for 420 yards and three scores last week. He also rushed for a TD. Knight has thrown for 1,017 yards, 10 TDs and two INTs.
- Neil O'Connor has 33 catches for 484 yards and five TDs after hauling in 11 passes for 232 yards last week.
- Quinlen Dean leads the defense with 33 tackles, while Isiah Perkins has a team-high three interceptions.