SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University football team heads on the road for the final time this season when it travels to Moon Township, Pennsylvania, to take on Robert Morris. Kickoff is scheduled for noon on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Opponent: Robert Morris (2-7, 0-4 NEC)
Location: Joe Walton Stadium | Moon Township, Pa.
Watch Live: NECFrontRow
Listen Live: WOON 1240 or onworldwide.com
Live Stats: Sidearm
- Bryant and Robert Morris will be meeting for the 10th time in program history.
- The Bulldogs own a 7-2 lead in the all-time series but have split the last four games.
- Last season, Bryant trailed 13-10 after three quarters but rallied for a 24-13 victory over RMU. Mitchell Baxter hauled in a five-yard TD and Brenden Femiano (Northport, N.Y.) added a four-yard run to cap the scoring.
- The Black and Gold held the Colonials to 98 yards of total offense and just 27 total passing yards.
- Bryant, however, has lost each of its last two trips to Moon Township.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- The Black and Gold have won back-to-back games and are now 2-2 in league play and 4-5 overall.
- Bryant has finished .500 or better in NEC play in all eight years it has played a full league schedule.
- The Bulldogs put up 500+ yards of total offense for the third time this season last weekend. Prior to this year, they had never had more than one game of 500+ yards.
- Senior Tom Kennedy (Farmingdale, N.Y.) has registered back-to-back 100-yard receiving games for the second time this season. His four 100-yard games are the most by a Bryant football player in a single season since Jordan Harris had seven in 2012.
- Kennedy has scored a touchdown in six-straight games and is second in the Northeast Conference in total touchdowns with 10.
- Redshirt junior Price Wilson (Marietta, Ga.) has thrown for 2,746 yards and 20 touchdowns. His passing yards are the second-most in a single season in program history and he needs just 109 to break the record.
- Wilson tied an NEC record and set a single-game program record with six touchdown passes last weekend.
- Over his last three games, Wilson is 66-of-98 for 806 yards, nine touchdowns and one interception.
- Sophomore Jesse Nemerowicz (Hudson, Mass.) made 15 tackles last week and now has 48 in four games since returning from injury.
A bit about the Colonials
- Robert Morris has lost six-straight games and is averaging just nine points per game and 215 yards of total offense per game this season.
- Transfer QB Jimmy Walker has thrown for 1,164 yards and five touchdowns in seven games.
- The defense is led by Adam Wollet and Gerald Ferguson. Wollet has 86 tackles on the season, while Ferguson leads the NEC in tackles for a loss (15.5) and sacks (8.5).