Location: Jack Coffey Field (Bronx, N.Y.)
Kickoff: 1:06 p.m.
Watch Live: Stadium
Listen Live: WOON 1240 AM/99.3 FM or onworldwide.com
Live Stats: Sidearm
Game Notes: Bryant | Fordham
- Bryant and Fordham will be meeting for the fourth time in program history on Saturday. The Bulldogs lead the series 2-1.
- Saturday will mark Bryant's second trip to the Bronx and its first since the 2009 season.
- Last season, Bryant earned a 45-40 victory over Fordham thanks to a program-record 393 passing yards from Price Wilson (Marietta, Ga.).
20th Season of Bryant Football
- Bryant Athletics is celebrating the "20th Season of Bryant Football" in 2018-19.
- The Bulldogs began the program in 1998 and played their first varsity season in 1999.
Bulldogs Notes and Notables
- The Bulldogs enter Saturday at 4-2 overall following a loss to Central Connecticut last weekend.
- Saturday's game marks the second-to-last non-conference game for the Bulldogs and the start of a three-game road trip. Bryant wraps up non-conference play on Nov. 17 at Howard.
- Last week, Bryant allowed 667 yards of total offense, including 442 rushing yards, in a 48-14 NEC loss to CCSU.
- Junior Eulogio Portugal (Rosedale, N.Y.) delivered the highlight of the day with a 98-yard interception return for a touchdown.
- The 98-yard return is the longest non-kick return play in program history.
- Portugal has now intercepted a pass in each of the last two games.
- Bryant has now had a defensive touchdown in each of the last two games. Junior Robert Brown (Palmetto Bay, Fla.) returned a fumble 46 yards at Duquesne.
- Classmate Zahir Williams (Bronx, N.Y.) grew up just six miles away from Jack Coffey Field. Williams is tied for the team lead with two interceptions this season.
- Sophomore Isaac McCray (Middletown, R.I.) posted his second rushing touchdown of the season last Saturday. Last year, he posted his first-career 100-yard rushing game against the Rams.
- Wilson has thrown for 1,613 yards and 15 touchdowns in six games this season. He has thrown just six interceptions and has not been picked off in each of the last two games.
- Senior Vincent Nisivoccia (Nutley, N.J.) and redshirt junior Jean Constant (Delray Beach, Fla.) are 1-2 in receiving for the Bulldogs, posting 358 and 320 yards, respectively. The duo has also combined for nine TD receptions.
- Classmate Thomas Costigan (Stamford, Conn.) continues to lead the defense with 57 tackles on the season. He's averaging 9.5 per game.
- Junior Tomas Wright (St. Augustine, Fla.) ranks second and third nationally in sacks per game and tackles for a loss per game.
A bit about the Rams
- Fordham enters Saturday at 1-5 overall and 1-1 in the Patriot League. The Rams have made six NCAA appearances, most recently in 2015.
- The Rams scored 43 points in their first win last weekend but are averaging just 15 points per game and 284 yards of total offense per game.
- Tim DeMorat was named the Patriot League Rookie of the Week on Monday and has thrown for 799 yards and four touchdowns in five games.
- Austin Longi leads the team with 419 receiving yards.
- Defensivly, the Rams are allowing 28 points and 413 yards of total offense per game this season.
- Fordham has 12 sacks in six games with Ryan Greenhagan posting a team-high four.
- Noah Fitzgerald leads the team with 44 tackles.
- The Bulldogs return to Northeast Conference play when they travel to Fairfield, Connecticut, to take on Sacred Heart next Saturday.
- The game will be the #NECFB ESPN3 Game of the Week and will kickoff at 1:05 p.m.