SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University football team makes its longest road trip of the year when it visits Robert Morris on Saturday afternoon in the #NECFB on ESPN3 game of the week. Kickoff is scheduled for 12:05 p.m.
- Bryant and Robert Morris are meeting for the 12th time in program history on Saturday.
- The Bulldogs are 9-2 against the Colonials, having won each of the last three meetings.
- Last season, Bryant won a 49-46 shootout on Homecoming against RMU.
- Bryant is 3-2 against the Colonials in Moon Township.
Bulldogs Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters Saturday at 2-6 overall and 1-2 in the Northeast Conference following a 52-14 loss to No. 25 Central Connecticut last week.
- Senior Tomas Wright (St. Augustine, Fla.) enters week eight with 27.5 career sacks and 40.0 career TFLs in 41 career games. He's second in program history in sacks, two behind Jeff Covitz.
- Classmate Jesse Nemerowicz (Hudson, Mass.) enters the game with 283 tackles, just two shy of tying the program record.
- Redshirt sophomore Kory Curtis (Cape Coral, Fla.) has completed 113-of-197 passes for 1,165 yards and six TDs on the year. He's completed 70 percent of his passes in back-to-back weeks.
- Grad student Hunter Hill (Memphis, Tenn.) is now second on the team with 30 catches for 280 yards and three scores after a career-high nine catches last week.
- In all, 17 different Bulldogs have caught a pass this year.
A bit about the Colonials
- Robert Morris enters the weekend 2-0 in NEC play and 3-4 overall.
- The Colonials have won back-to-back league games on the road over Saint Francis U and Wagner.
- RMU is 291.3 yards per game and allowing 366 yards per game.
- Alijah Jackson is one of the top running backs in the league and is averaging 99.7 ypg.
- Bryant returns to Beirne Stadium next Saturday to face Sacred Heart on Family and Friends Weekend.
- Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.
Season and single-game tickets are also on sale now at www.bryantbulldogs.com/tickets.