MONTCLAIR, N.J. – The Bryant University men's golf team travels to the Garden State for Saturday's Columbia Spring Invitational, a one-day, 36-hole event hosted by Columbia at Montclair Golf Club.
Tournament: Columbia Spring Invitational
Course: Montclair Golf Club (Montclair, N.J.) | Par 70 (6,585 yards)
Teams: Bryant, Colgate, Columbia (two teams), Fairleigh Dickinson, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Monmouth, Rider, St. Francis Brooklyn, Saint Joseph's, Saint Peter's
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant was last in action April 6-7 at the Towson Spring Invitational, placing 10th out of the 17 teams in action.
- Freshman Tyler Hahn (Avon, Conn.) finished tied for fourth at the 36-hole event in Maryland, carding a first-round 70 and a 76 Sunday.
- Junior Matthew Stafford (Suffield, Conn.) contributed a top-25 result for the Bulldogs at the Towson Invitational.
- Saturday is the fourth of five spring events to prepare the Bulldogs for the Northeast Conference Championship at the end of the month in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Bryant will play its final tune-up for the NEC Championship Monday and Tuesday at the Rhode Island Invitational at Quidnessett Country Club in North Kingstown.