SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's soccer team hosts Mount St. Mary's on Friday afternoon before traveling to Long Island University on Sunday.
**Friday's game has been moved up to a 3:00 p.m. start. It was originally scheduled for 7:00 p.m.**
Friday's game will also be Bryant's "Pink Out" as part of the Bulldogs vs. Breast Cancer initiative.
Opponents: Mount St. Mary's | Long Island
Location: Bulldog Soccer Field (Smithfield, R.I.) | LIU Soccer Park (Brookville, N.Y.)
Kickoff: Friday, Oct. 25 – 3:00 p.m. | Sunday, Oct. 27 – 1:00 p.m.
Watch: Friday | Sunday
Live Stats: Friday | Sunday
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #GoBryant | #NECMSoc
- Bryant is 0-4-1 against Mount St. Mary's.
- The Bulldogs and Mountaineers played to a 1-1 draw last season in Emmitsburg, Md.
- Bryant is 3-6-2 all-time against Long Island.
- Sunday is a rematch of last year's NEC title match, a 4-0 victory for LIU.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the weekend with a 6-5 overall record and a 3-2 mark in the Northeast Conference.
- The Bulldogs have dropped each of their last two games and have been outscored 6-1 in the process.
- Bryant is currently tied for second place in the NEC standings with St. Francis Brooklyn, two points ahead of LIU.
- Senior Alex DaCosta (Bristol, Conn.) continues to lead the Black and Gold with six goals and five assists for 17 points.
A bit about the Mountaineers
- Mount St. Mary's enters the weekend at 2-2 in league play and 6-6 overall.
- The Mountaineers have scored 19 goals in 12 games, led by eight from Yann Kouemi.
- Miguel Lucero has been the playmaker for the Mount, posting six assists.
A bit about the Sharks
- The Sharks are 2-1-1 in NEC play and 5-6-1 overall.
- Papa Ndoye leads the team with four goals and nine points.
- Kyle Parish and Athanasios Coutroumpas both have three goals and two assists.