SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's tennis team heads to Annapolis, Maryland, for three matches this weekend.
The Bulldogs will face Richmond on Saturday, before taking on Navy and Mount St. Mary's on Sunday.
Opponents: Richmond, Navy and Mount St. Mary's
Date: Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 3 and 4 | 2:00 p.m., 9:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m.
Location: Tose Family Tennis Center (Annapolis, Md.)
Coach Gendron's Thoughts
"This weekend we should get three competitive matches. Navy and Richmond, on paper, share a lot of similarities. Mount St. Mary's is always a competitive conference match. We are excited for the battle."
- Bryant is 1-0 against Navy, having defeated the Midshipmen, 5-2, last year at home.
- The Bulldogs are 2-0 against Mount St. Mary's. Bryant defeated the Mount, 6-1, last year at home.
- It will be the first meeting between Bryant and Richmond.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- The Bulldogs lost to Harvard last weekend in Cambridge, 5-2.
- Redshirt junior Matt Kuhar (Smithfield, R.I.) and junior Artur Jakubowski (Dallas, Texas) earned the two Bryant points.