BOSTON – Senior Ryan Poholek (North Attleboro, Mass.) and sophomore Jacklyn Sullivan (Plymouth, Mass.) each qualified for the ECAC Championships after solid outings at the Boston University Last Chance Meet on Feb. 25.
TOP PERFORMERS (MEN)
- Poholek's time in the 800 was 1:52.94 and qualified him for the IC4A Championships this weekend. He finished 16th overall in a field of 61.
- Jordan Dagrin (Providence, R.I.) finished the 1000 meter in 2:30.25 which was a personal record and the second-best time in program history. Dagrin finished third overall.
TOP PERFORMERS (WOMEN)
- Sophomore Olivia Weiss (Newton, N.J.) ran a 2:14.10 in the 800, setting a new personal best and recording the second-best time in program history.
- Sullivan ran a 4:55.61 mile, qualifying her for the ECAC Championships. The time was also second-best in the Bryant record book.
- All four participants set personal records in their events on Saturday.
- This was the first time since 2014 that Bryant participated in BU's Last Chance Meet.
Qualifying Bulldogs will next be in action on March 3 and 4 when the ECAC/IC4A Championships will be held in Boston. After that, the outdoor season begins on March 31 when the Bulldogs host the Black and Gold Invitational.