SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University women's soccer team continues its America East road trip on Thursday afternoon when they head to Southern Tier of New York to take on Binghamton.
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: Bearcats Sports Complex | Vestal, N.Y.
Live Stream: ESPN+
Live Stats: Sidearm Stats
The Bulldogs are unbeaten in two meetings against Binghamton, going 1-0-1 in those games. Then-freshman Remi Manna (Pleasantville, N.Y.) scored Bryant's lone goal in a 1-0 win in Vestal in 2016.
Bulldogs Notes and Notables
- The Bulldogs are coming off a 2-0 loss at the hands of UMass Lowell on Sunday afternoon, dropping their 2018 record to an even 3-3-0.
- Senior Cayla D'Amico (Grafton, Mass.) leads the way in scoring for the Bulldogs, recording three goals and an assist through six games this season. Her seven points already hit a career high in her final campaign.
- Freshmen Lexi Kraemer (Forest Hill, Md.) and Corinne Rey (Norton, Mass.) have come on strong offensively, with Kraemer scoring two goals this season and Rey adding her first career tally on Thursday against Holy Cross. Both have been named NEC Rookie of the Week for their offensive efforts.
- Sophomore keeper Meghan Dalton (West Hartford, Conn.) has played all 540 minutes in net for Bryant, recording a 1.83 goals-against average and .703 save percentage in six starts.
A bit about the Bearcats
- Binghamton enters their home weekend an even 3-3-2 on the year, coming off a 2-0 victory over Cornell on Sunday in Vestal, N.Y.
- This is the second game of three in a row at home for the Bearcats, with the latter two coming against Northeast Conference foes. They've already dropped one match against an NEC team this season, falling 3-0 to Saint Francis U.
- Kayla Saager leads the Bearcats with 12 points in eight starts, scoring five goals and adding two assists. Four other Binghamton players have added goals on the season.
- Haylee Poltorak has started all eight games in net for Binghamton, allowing a 0.80 goals-against average and saving 83.9 percent of shots on goal.