SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University women's soccer team head to the tri-state area this weekend for games against St. Francis Brooklyn (Friday) and Fairleigh Dickinson (Sunday).
Opponents: St. Francis Brooklyn | Fairleigh Dickinson
Location: Pier 5 at Brooklyn Bridge Park (Brooklyn, N.Y.) | University Stadium (Teaneck, N.J.)
Kickoff: Friday, Oct. 18 – 1:00 p.m. | Sunday, Oct. 20 – 12:00 p.m.
Watch: Friday | Sunday
Live Stats: Friday | Sunday
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #GoBryant | #NECWSoc
- Bryant and St. Francis Brooklyn will be meeting for the first time in program history on Friday.
- The Bulldogs are 3-7-1 all-time against Fairleigh Dickinson.
- The Knights earned a 1-0 victory over the Black and Gold last season in Smithfield.
- Bryant and FDU also met in the 2017 NEC Semifinals, a 2-1 FDU victory.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the weekend with a 6-3-3 overall record and a 4-0-2 record in the Northeast Conference.
- The Bulldogs are unbeaten in their last seven matches (5-0-3) following a 1-0 victory over Wagner last Sunday.
- Bryant and FDU are the only unbeaten teams remaining in the NEC.
- The Bulldogs are currently two points (16-14) behind FDU in the league standings.
- Remi Manna (Pleasantville, N.Y.) scored her team-leading fourth goal of the year against Wagner and now has a team-leading 10 points.
- Manna also became just the second player in DI program history to reach the 30-point plateau (12g, 6a).
- Meghan Dalton (West Hartford, Conn.) leads the NEC with a 0.87 GAA and an .831 save percentage.
A bit about the Terriers
- St. Francis Brooklyn is 0-13 overall and 0-6 in its first year as a program.
- The Terriers have been outscored 28-4 on the year.
- Henriette Lykke leads the team with a goal and two assists.
A bit about the Knights
- The Knights enter the weekend 6-5-4 overall and 5-0-1 in NEC play. They tied RMU 0-0 last Sunday.
- FDU is averaging 1.40 goals per game and have outscored their league foes 8-1.
- Maja Skansberg, Alexiane Marquis and Lea Egner all have three goals for the Knights.
- Amanda Fitzgerald has a 0.88 GAA and a .843 save percentage on the year.