SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University women's soccer team wraps up the regular season on Sunday when it travels to Long Island University. First touch is scheduled for 12:00 p.m.
Bryant enters Sunday tied for second in the NEC standings with FDU (21 points). The Bulldogs can clinch their first regular-season title with a win, an FDU tie or loss, and a CCSU tie or loss.
Opponent: Long Island University
Location: LIU Soccer Park (Brookville, N.Y.)
Kickoff: Sunday, Nov. 3 – 12:00 p.m.
Live Stats: LIUAthletics.com
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #GoBryant | #NECWSoc
- Bryant and LIU will be meeting for the first time at the Division I level.
- The Sharks played as Division II LIU Post prior to merging with LIU Brooklyn last year.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the weekend at 6-0-3 in Northeast Conference play and 8-3-4 overall.
- The Bulldogs are unbeaten in their last 11 matches (7-0-4) and are one of two remaining unbeaten teams in the NEC.
- Bryant has already clinched a playoff spot and can earn a share of its first-ever regular-season title with a win and a CCSU tie or loss.
- Remi Manna (Pleasantville, N.Y.) leads the Bulldogs with a career-high six goals and 14 points.
- Manna's 14 points are the most in a single season in DI program history, while her 34 career points are second.
- Alison Guilmette (Coventry, R.I.) has a team-high four assists on the year. Her 10 career assists are the most in DI program history.
- Lexi Kraemer (Forest Hill, Md.) and Amanda Spitaleri (Ronkonkoma, N.Y.) both have three goals on the year.
- Meghan Dalton (West Hartford, Conn.) boasts a 0.75 GAA and a .840 save percentage. She's allowed just four goals in the last nine games.
A bit about the Sharks
- LIU enters the weekend at 5-11-1 overall and 4-5 in NEC play.
- Kendra Oldroyd leads the team with five goals and 11 points.
- Julia Duffy has posted four goals and two assists.