SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University women's tennis team heads to New Haven, Connecticut, to face Fairfield on Sunday afternoon.
The match will be played at Yale's Cullman-Heyman Tennis Center.
Date: Sunday, Feb. 11 | 5:00 p.m.
Location: Cullman-Heyman Tennis Center (New Haven, Conn.)
- Bryant and Fairfield will be meeting for the first time since the 2009-10 season.
- The Stags have won both meetings.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- The Black and Gold fell to Brandeis, 4-3, the last time out.
- Freshman Arianna Oropeza (Weston, Fla.) has been Bryant's top performer in dual matches, posting a 3-1 record this year.
- Fellow freshman Gabrielle Bergeron (Quebec, Canada) is 2-0 in dual matches this year, having won at No. 4 and No. 6 singles.
Scouting the Stags
- Fairfield is 2-3 in dual matches but has not played since Jan. 28.
- Jessica Pil has gone 3-2 in dual matches, posting a perfect 2-0 record at No. 6 singles.
- Nicole Aragones is 2-0 at No. 4 singles.
- In doubles, Aragones and Diana Prinos are 5-1 on the year and 2-0 in dual matches.