SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University women's tennis team heads to Boston University on Thursday afternoon looking to extend its three-match winning streak.
Bryant and BU will get the match underway at 3:00 p.m.
Opponent: Boston University
Date: Thursday, Feb. 22
Location: Boston University Track and Tennis Center (Boston, Mass.)
- Bryant and BU will be meeting for the third time in program history. The Terriers own a 2-0 lead in the series.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant has won each of its last three matches, defeating Fairfield, Butler and Siena.
- Senior Stefanie Arroyo (Gurabo, Puerto Rico) has won four-straight matches and is 5-1 in dual matches this season.
- Freshman Arianna Oropeza (Weston, Fla.) has also won four-straight matches and is 6-1 on the year.
Scouting the Terriers
- The Terriers are 3-4 on the year, having defeated Liberty, Harvard and Navy on the season.
- Iryna Kostirko has played at the No. 1 singles spot all year and is 3-4.
- Katya Martens has been the most successful for BU, going 4-1 in dual matches, playing primarily at No. 5 and No. 6.
- Lily Burchell and Remi Ramos is the top doubles team for the Terriers and they are 3-4 at No. 1.